The Sugar Engineers is a small independent engineering consultancy, specialising in the engineering and design of sugar factory equipment and processes. We are active in Africa, South America an Asia.
We are able to assist you and your factory withe the design of equipment such as
- Sugar Mill Pinions
- Sugar Mill Couplings
- Cane Knife
- Flotation Clarifier for Syrup and Refinery Liquors
- Rain Tray Condenser
- Robert Evaporator
- Falling Film Evaporator
- Flash Vessel
- Juice Heater
- Juice and Syruo Sulphitation vessels
- Mud Mixer
- Ruth's Steam Accumulator
- Sugar Melter
- Direct Contact Juice Heater
- Refinery Carbonatator
- Liquid Liquid Heater
- Limed Juice Flash Tank
- Vertical Storage Tank for Molasses, Juice, Syrup or Boiler Feed Water
Our designs can be done very quickly and you will find our design fees very attractive. Please contact us.
Other servicesWe are also able to offer consulting services for client needs such as
- Computational fluid dynamnic analysis of sugar factory equipment
- Finite element stress analysis of sugar factory equipment
- Thermal analysis of sugar factory equipment
- Project management
- Sugar mill settings calculations
- Cooling tower specification and analysis
- Spray pond specification and analysis
- Pipe stress analysis using CAESAR II software
- Energy studies; analysing factories for their cogeneration potential and for ways to improve the energy balance of the factory.
If you have any need that we can help you with please contact us, by phone or email.